Enhancements to cloud-based staffing and recruiting software improve sales productivity by giving sales representatives easy, intuitive access to records, activities, and more – all on one screen.
Bond International Software, the global staffing, recruitment, HR and Payroll specialists, announced the release of AdaptSuite 2.4 staffing and recruiting software with a number of added benefits specifically designed to aid staffing and recruiting companies meet the challenges of sales and business management in today’s complex business economy.
Studies have shown that sales representatives may spend 10 hours of their working week on administrative non-selling activities. In fact, one surprising study noted that sales reps spend just 23 percent of their time in actual selling activities. To help increase the time sales reps have to spend on revenue-generating sales related actions, Bond’s latest release of AdaptSuite now includes the Sales Studio. The AdaptSuite Sales Studio improves sales productivity by dramatically reducing the time sales representatives spend on various administrative tasks.
The AdaptSuite Sales Studio improves sales productivity and reduces wasted time and effort by giving sales reps easy access to 80 percent of their daily staffing and recruiting sales tasks on one screen. With AdaptSuite Sales Studio, sales reps will be able to better prioritize, manage, and collaborate on every sales activity; giving them the ability to close more business faster.
- Gives sales representatives easy, intuitive, and instant access to most-used records, workflows, and reports to quickly plan and execute sales strategies
- Helps staffing and recruiting sales representatives to prioritize and manage daily sales activities with speed and efficiency
- Centralized dashboard rapidly improves sales productivity by eliminating wasted effort. Increases the sales representatives’ ability to connect with customer contacts, prospects and opportunities to build customer engagement and relationships
- Makes it easy for sales representatives to collaborate with other sales team members and better manage sales pipelines
- Improves software adoption and success rates of sales staff
Jeff Weinstock, Esq., President of Rhodes & Weinstock, LLC, in his review of the AdaptSuite Sales Studio noted that “It’s very clean and easy to use, and gives sales staff a great snap-shot of everything they need to close sales. With easily organized drag and drop contacts, tasks, and activities, I’m sure our sales team will be more efficient.”
Steve Taylor, Bond International Software Inc. President and CEO stated that “Bond’s new AdaptSuite Sales Studio can cut hours of wasted time each week for a staffing and recruiting sales person. That means that they can spend more time face-to-face with prospects and customers winning new business and generating more orders. These enhancements to Bond’s cloud-based staffing and recruiting solution are part of our commitment to deliver software that enables staffing firms to simplify their sales and operational processes so that they can focus on their core competencies.”
Bond has scheduled an online Webinar on December 4, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. EST to demonstrate how the AdaptSuite Sales Studio can turn wasted time into selling time.
For more information on Bond AdaptSuite recruiting and staffing software or to schedule a demonstration, please visit www.bond-us.com or call 800-318-4983.